Compass + Pressure Gauge. Compact and built to last, this console combines a Mini SPG and a compass. The textured boot is easy to handle, even while wearing gloves, and can be rigged with a clip or bungee and secured to the diver’s BC for a streamlined profi le in the water.
The COMPASS bezel has Compass Headings in 30°. Numbered increments and indicator marks for every 10°. The bezel has twin heading indicators for alignment of compass course and a lubber line across the compass face. Compass case is manufactured from a scratch resistant polycarbonate for strength and durability.
The instruments are housed in a small, modern shaped console boot, made from polycarbonate and Desmopan, (a thermoplastic polyurethane) two materials that guarantee protection from shocks, scratches and which, at the same time, is very lightweight.
- Pressure gauge dial is color-coded in green, blue and red for instant readability
- Reads pressures up to 350 BAR (or 5000 PSI for imperial version)
- Mini-depth gauge reads to 70 meters (230 feet)
- Maximum depth indicator
- Luminescent face on the depth gauge
- Depth indications spaced out in first 12 meters (40 feet) for precise readings
- during safety stops
- Both instruments built with chrome-plated
- brass case for maximum durability
- Compact rubber boot is textured for a sure grip
- Two connection loops, one on each side, for attaching a clip or bungee
- Weight of console (hose included): 400 g (0.88 lb)