Mini Console PD2 is a small console that houses the Cressi mini pressure gauge and a new, small, analogical depth gauge.
The pressure and depth gauges are positioned in such a way that both instruments can be read quickly and easily in any conditions.
At the end of the console, slightly to the sides, there are two loops for fastening the instrument to the jacket so that it does not hang down with the risk of catching and damaging the environment.
- It is a high quality instrument with a metal case and membrane functioning and has a large parabolic scale.
- On the luminescent face the first 12 metres, which correspond to the area of decompression stops, are spaced out and perfectly legible.
- The end scale is at 70 metres (or 230 feet in the imperial version) and the face is divided into three different coloured zones: green up to 20 metres, light blue from 20 to 40 metres, red from 40 metres to the end of the scale.
- The instrument has a maximum depth indicator that blocks on the maximum depth reached during the dive.
- The Cressi mini pressure gauge is a small, light-weight gauge that has been specifically designed to avoid excessive strain on the HP hose that connects to the first stage of the regulator.
- The instrument has a metal case in chromium plated brass and is therefore extremely strong.
- The front glass is made so that it also acts as a pressure relief valve.
- In the event of a sudden increase in pressure inside the instrument, the glass rises slightly, allowing the excess pressure to escape.
- The luminescent dial is calibrated up to 350 bar in the metric version and 5000 psi in the imperial one.
- The area below 50 bar is highlighted in red, the one between 50 and 200 is green and that from 200 to the end of the scale is light blue.
- The instrument is housed in a small, modern shaped console, made from polycarbonate and desmopan, two materials that guarantee protection from shocks and scratches and which, at the same time, are very light.