GIOTTO is a completely modular, rugged and reliable computer.
- Ergonomic design to properly fit the wrist and allow free movement of the hand.
- Stainless steel trim gives Giotto a technical, elegant and attractive appearance.
- Its wide-screen UFDS (User-Friendly Display System) provides the proverbial ease of navigation and Cressi software menus.
- It offers complete Nitrox management with the ability to use two different EAN mixes during the same dive.
- Air, Nitrox Gauge Modes.
- Reset option available through the menu, very useful when renting or for diving classes. This eliminates the residual nitrogen so that different users may make consecutive dives.
- The algorithm incorporates RGBM and Deep Stop (optional).
- Easy configuration, navigation through the various menus and access to a large amount of information displayed intuitively.
- Four buttons for greater ease of navigation, accessing information and parameter modification. “User-Friendly Display System”.
- The information display, screen contrast, proportions and digit size have been carefully chosen for ease of use.
- All of the information presented is separated by light lines to facilitate reading even in stressful or emergency situations.
- Back-lit display activated by button or when alarm sounds.
- Extended battery life
- CR2430 battery replaceable by the user without tools.
- The interface (optional) uses IR to connect to the diving computer and a USB cable for PC connection.
- Software compatible with all versions of Windows and with Mac. Gauge calibrated in salt water for maximum precision during typical use.
- Full processing of dive data, including decompression if applicable, for every dive performed with Air or Nitrox.
- Full setting of FO2 parameters (O2 percentage) and PO2 (oxygen partial pressure) with the option to set PO2 between 1.2 bar and 1.6 bar, and FO2 from 21% and 99%.
- Option to take a Nitrox dive after one with air (even while desaturating). G
- Deep stop can be turned on or off.
- Replaceable protective display screen.
- User-replaceable batteries. Planning: decompression curve scrolling.
- User can switch units of measure from Metric to Imperial
- Visual and auditory alarms.
- Depth/temperature indicator
- Average depth
- Dive time in minutes and seconds
- Resettable depth stopwatch
- Visualisation of time at dive phase