Version technically identical to the T10 SC Master, but with a pleasing and durable satin chrome finish on the first stage and a brushed stainless steel cap on the second stage.
The T10-SEAL CHAMBER 1ST stage is environmentally sealed, protecting it against icing in cold water and against contamination from particulate matter in silty conditions. When paired with the Master second stage, which includes an internal heat exchanger, this regulator is an excellent choice for divers exploring the most extreme cold water environments.
- 1st stage T overcompensation diaphragm is ultra modern, but at the same time easy to manage, very reliable and durable.
- The thickness of the walls has been optimized to greatly reduce its total weight (380 g).
- A PVT coating protects the 1st stage from erosion, wear and tear.
- The T configuration enables better integration of the first stage in the profile of the valve, and thus greater freedom of movement of the diver’s head.
- The mechanism works transversally, supplying air and filtering potential particulates coming from the tank that manage to pass through the filter, so that they do not directly affect the valve.
- 1st stage overcompensation diaphragm is ultra modern, but at the same time easy to manage, very reliable and durable. The HP saddle is made from AISI316 stainless steel.
- The saddle composition, much harder than that of the traditional fixed brass ones, prolongs its life.
- It makes it more resistant to the deformation caused by metal micro particles that can infiltrate from the tank. In addition to that, in case of deterioration it can be substituted during maintenance.
- The polyurethane valve, very mechanically resistant, both to oils and to hyperoxic mixtures.
- The mechanism’s hyper-compensation guarantees a light increase in the intermediate pressure as the pressure in the tank decreases.
- Therefore the regulator delivers the maximum level of performance in the final phases of the dive, which are undoubtedly the most critical.
- Advanced research on internal air circulation and an exclusive distribution chamber that channels the air volume directly to the LP ports has reduced the minimum pressure drop levels in labored breathing (0.5 bar), guaranteeing high performance in any situation.
- The T10 has an isolation and anti-freeze SC (Sealed Chamber) kit that completely isolates the diaphragm and the spring from contact with the water, making it ideal for use in extremely low temperatures and dirty waters.
- Highly effective flanged filter inserted without circlip.
- Effective filtered surface area of 280 mm2 thanks to its special design. 2 HP and 4 LP ports. Provided in INT (yoke) and DIN 300 bar.
- The threading of the DIN version is in stainless steel instead of brass to guarantee better resistance against drops or bumps.
- The ultra light high range 2nd stage with a mixture of semi-flexible sound-absorbing engineering plastics with heavier components in titanium.
- Pneumatic compensation mechanism to guarantee smooth exceptional flow and abundant calibrated air delivery with no need for an accentuated Venturi effect.
- New over-sized titanium inspiratory effort micro-regulation knob with regulation mechanism completely isolated from the external environment via double O-ring, guaranteeing smoothness and durability.
- The knob includes a nut for fine tuning the breathing effort (technical service).
- Deflector Dive-Predive to manage the Venturi effect.
- No metal parts to assemble.
- An elliptical cross-section that enables an included lever arm greater than those of much larger regulators, appearing much smaller and more comfortable.
- Smaller size, 7.5 x 6 cm, only 5% more than the Ellipse and the lightest of all compensator models on the market at just 205 g.
- Over-sized intake diaphragm for smoother breathing, the best of its kind: 2810 mm2, 12% more than the high range models offered by competitors.
- Contact plate with Teflon coated cam to reduce cam-contact plate friction.
- Wide angle pivot cam, enhanced to precisely transmit the inhalation effort with minimum friction with the diaphragm disc.
- Maximum inspiratory effort of less than 4Mbar with total breathing labor of 0.60 Joules/L, four times lower than CEE standards. Flow 2500 l/min.
- All of the equipment can be easily extracted from the box, which makes maintenance notably simpler.
- Heat exchanger located inside the casing to prevent the air from freezing when diving in cold waters.
- Exhalation zone perfected to reduce exhalation effort without undermining the zone's watertightness, as reducing the thickness of the diaphragm is unnecessary.
- The design of the diaphragm retention system directs the 100% channeled flow towards the nozzles of the bow, taking advantage of a strong Venturi effect.
- Also, it works to direct the bubbles away from the diver’s field of vision without the need for an over-sized bow.