The Mares 28XR DIN First Stage is a balanced diaphragm and twin balanced piston regulator in a compact and rugged high-impact chrome body that provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate. It is AST environmentally sealed for underwater removal. It features four standard size low pressure 3/8-inch ports on a swivel turret with an additional fifth port on top of the turret, all with natural DFC. Two standard size high pressure 7/16-inch port have a 10-degree port angle for optimal hose positioning. The first stage is environmentally sealed for cold water performance, and comes standard with a 300-BAR DIN connector.
The high-performance Mares HR Second Stage features an ultralight technopolymer body for light weight. The ultralight technopolymer body features a pneumatically assisted design, adjustable breathing comfort and an oversized purge button.
The complete set is can be opened, cleaned or fixed underwater. The manufacturer's recommended service interval is every two years or one hundred dives.
Features 1st stage:
- FULL SHINY CHROME METAL BODY
- NATURAL DFC ON ALL LP PORTS
- BALANCED DIAPHRAGM AND ENVIRONMENTALLY SEALED “TBP“ (TWIN BALANCED PISTON)
- ENVIRONMENTALLY SEALED AST FOR UNDERWATER REMOVAL
- 4 LP PORTS ON SWIVEL TURRET
- 1 ADDITIONAL 5TH LP IN-LINE PORT
- 2 SYMMETRICAL HP PORTS WITH A 10° PORT ANGLE FOR PERFECT HP HOSE POSITIONING
- DIN ONLY - 300 BAR
- LIGHTWEIGHT <790G
Features 2nd stage:
- FOR STAGE, SIDEMOUNT, MAIN BACKMOUNT, BACK-UP BACKMOUNT OR “HARD BREATHING” BACKMOUNT USE
- ADJUSTABLE BREATHING COMFORT
- SIMPLE, PERFORMING, ULTRALIGHT TECHNOPOLYMER BODY
- PAD – PNEUMATICALLY ASSISTED DESIGN
- OVERSIZED PURGE BUTTON
- MIFLEX XT-TECH HOSE
- CAN BE OPENED AND CLEANED OR FIXED UNDERWATER