Head Explorer 3.2.2 men's open water swimming wetsuit
More info about exchanges and returns
Elasticity and perfect fit: the cut is designed for swimming, with no stitching in the critical areas generally subject to irritation and rubbing. The different thickness makes donning and movement easier, particularly at the wrists and ankles area. The zip with smooth flap ensures greater comfort and insulation.
A thin and smooth suit suitable for both crawl and breaststroke and for other watersports.
- 3mm nylon-covered neoprene that provides great flexibility. The nylon-covered neoprene on both inside and outside makes the suit very durable.
- 2mm around arms and shoulders for great stretch.
- Low neck profile for comfort.
- No irritating seams on exposed areas that will cause chafing.
- Standard rear-facing zipper.
- Bright-coloured arms and back for great visibility.