The new Openwater SW wetsuit is the perfect combination of safety and technology. An openwater wetsuit with built-in technology that will increase the level of safety for swimmers at sea.
- SMART: NFC IDENTIFICATION SYSTEM The Openwater SW wetsuit features Emerid, a universal identification system using NFC/Contactless technology that instantly provides the athlete's information in the event of an accident or emergency.
- SAFETY: RESTUBE READY The wetsuit features a Restube Ready connector so you can attach the Restube buoy without a belt, which will keep it stable, preventing wear to your wetsuit. Note: This wetsuit does not include the Restube buoy. With the purchase of the Openwater SW you will get a 15% discount code for the purchase of the Restube system on their website.
- SAFETY: VISIBILITY The high visibility orange used in the design will make it easy to locate you at all times.
- SUPPORT: THERMAL INSULATION The 4 mm thickness of the abdominal area will provide the thermal insulation you need, helping you maintain an ideal body temperature throughout your journey.
- SUPPORT: CONFIDENCE IN THE WATER This thickness will also give you the buoyancy you need to feel comfortable and confident in the water.
- SPEED: FLEXIBILITY The combination of different thicknesses of neoprene panels allows for a more elastic material to be placed in the arm area to increase flexibility in swim strokes. You'll be comfortable without the neoprene restricting your shoulders and arms.
- Yamamoto: The Yamamoto Corporation is the world’s main supplier of high performance neoprene. Its seal represents quality, technology and innovation.
- 39 Cell: Yamamoto 39cell is an extremely flexible neoprene which supports an uninhibited natural swimming motion. 39cell extends to a 513% elongation rate, meaning this material is sure to move with you. Added benefits of zero water absorption and zero weight variation can mean only one thing: more speed. A fine balance between buoyancy and flexibility, 39cell is a durable material which will stand the test of time and distance, representing the best neoprene available in it’s class.
- SCS: Acting as a coating over closed-cell neoprene, Super Composite Skin (SCS) has become the benchmark for coating the smoothskin neoprene used in triathlon wetsuits, to reduce friction and increase speed through the water. The micro-cell structure of the SCS coating repels water when in contact with air and reduces surface resistance when in contact with water. Less friction = more speed!
- Hydrolite: HydroLite panels make transition that extra bit faster using the super fast SCS (Nano ICE in the Predator) which combined with a special lining which absorbs less water to improve buoyancy while also being extremely sleek -making the suit fast to remove in transition saving you precious seconds.
- Infinity skin: It’s what’s on the inside that counts and Orca’s unique InfinitySkin lining plays an integral part in the unbelievable flexibility of our top end wetsuits. Constructed from a high stretch nylon, InfinitySkin is strategically placed where ultimate stretch is required and allows the wetsuit to move dynamically through your swim stroke.