Swimrun Core is a wetsuit designed specifically for swimrun competitions that adapts to the needs of both the footrace and swimming. Extra buoyancy in the lower trunk keeps your legs on the surface while you swim, without hampering your freedom of movement during the footrace.
- REMOVAVBLE SLEEVES The two removable sleeves made from 2-mm neoprene make this wetsuit a versatile option: you can take off the sleeves during the race and put them back on during the swimming segment for greater buoyancy.
- OUTER POCKETS Its outer side pocket offers you the possibility to carry the required GPS or your favourite nutrition product.
- BUILT-IN WHISTLE The Swimrun Core includes a whistle, as required for swimrun races, conveniently positioned so that it doesn’t get in the way during competition, but you can still use it easily in case of an emergency.
- LONG FRONT ZIP We’ve lengthened the front zip so that the suit is easier to put on and take off. It also provides better ventilation while you’re running.
- YAMAMOTO The Yamamoto Corporation is the world’s main supplier of high performance neoprene. Its seal represents quality, technology and innovation.
- 39 CELL Yamamoto 39cell is an extremely flexible neoprene which supports an uninhibited natural swimming motion. 39cell extends to a 513% elongation rate, meaning this material is sure to move with you. Added benefits of zero water absorption and zero weight variation can mean only one thing: more speed. A fine balance between buoyancy and flexibility, 39cell is a durable material which will stand the test of time and distance, representing the best neoprene available in it’s class.
- HYDROLITE The HydroLite panels help the wetsuit come off easier, for faster transitions. This technology, combined with the SCS coating, helps the water slide off your wetsuit, without permeating it, considerably improving your hydrodynamics.
- INFINITY SKIN The inner Infinity Skin lining provides the feeling of absolute freedom. Designed based on a high-elasticity nylon that incorporates bamboo fibres, this technology is applied to the lining of our wetsuits to offer you greater flexibility with each stroke. This cloth maintains body heat longer, reduces body odor and the appearance of bacteria in your wetsuit. It is also made from natural eco-friendly materials to prevent the appearance of skin irritation and care for the environment.