Be the first to write review
Arena Swimrun Shorty woman 001517
More info about exchanges and returns
The suit is designed for Swimrun races, that involve participants running and swimming over a cross-country race course, that incorporates several transitions between the swim and run stages of the race.
Key Features for swimming
- Evenly distributed buoyancy keeps level body position in the water.
- Thin and stretchy Neoprene across the shoulders and in arms to provide maximum freedom of movement.
- Glide skin Neoprene fabric on upper body and front legs for low drag.
Key Features for running
- Front and back zipper to give all options to pull down and put on the wetsuit quickly and easily.
- Hardwearing fabric on bottom to reduce frictional damage.
- Pocket on upper leg for storage space to hold gear.