Rollbar, floating zip and 39 Cell buoyancy panelling make the P:2 PROPEL a leader in the mid-level price bracket with features you’d expect to find in top-level suits.
39 CELL - The most buoyant neoprene available with thicknesses varying from 1mm to 5mm (5mm maximum permitted).
SCS COATING (Super Composite Skin) - Applied as a layer over the surface of the neoprene, creating a very unique material. The micelle structure on the rubber surface repels water when in contact with air and reduces the surface resistance when in contact with water. Low resistance allows for faster speed through the water. As a result, SCS provides comfort, extra freedom of movement, keeps the body warmer and decreases body fatigue whilst ensuring durability and abrasion resistance.
FABRIC - 100% Sponge rubber, Nylon laminated
- Front chest (lower) - 3mm
- Upper back - 3mm
- Lower back - 5mm
- Upper arm - 1.5mm
- Lower arm - 1.5mm
- Lower front leg - 3mm
- Upper back leg - 3mm
- Lower back leg - 5mm
- Forearm catch panel - 2mm
- Front insert - 2.5mm
- SCS coating / Hydrodynamic silicone coating to reduce resistance when putting on and taking off and to alleviate water resistance
- Intermediate zone stretch (IZS) panels / Fluid movement
- Silicone concave water entrapment zone / Xtreme ultra enhanced DPS*
- 39 Cell front buoyancy panel / Maximum buoyancy with a 5mm neoprene thickness
- Seamless shoulder and arm panel / Enhanced flexibility
- Transition panel / Seam overlap technology
- 520% stretch lining (internal) / Enhanced lateral flexibility
- Floating zip panel / Increased movement for better distance per stroke
- Rollbar / Increased core buoyancy and body position
*Distance Per Stroke