Be the first to write review
Orca 3.8 Man Triathlon Wetsuit
More info about exchanges and returns
The new 3.8 provides the perfect option for a triathlete or swimmer who needs all the extra buoyancy that they can have. With the addition of the Core Lateral Stabiliser, extended Exolift and Aerodome and more flexible arms and shoulders, the new 3.8 provides all the essentials to get you through the water quicker.
- EXOLIFT & AERODOME Extended Exolift to cover the entire lower front panel of the male suit, combined with Aerodome2 panels from the lower back to the calf of the 3.8 wetsuit provide the most buoyancy available across any of our suits. Male and female specific buoyancy panels enable more customized swimming support with balanced buoyancy.
- 1.5MM 40CELL NEOPRENE The use of 1.5mm 40cell neoprene on the shoulders of the 3.8 as well as the underarms makes this version of the 3.8 the most flexible ever made - providing unrivalled stretch where it's most important.
- CORE LATERAL STABILIZER (CLS) Using a less flexible material on the core panels to stabilize the body. The suit feels stiff but once in the water it gives the feeling of swimming on a surfboard - greatly improving your body position and so also your speed.
- Yamamoto: The Yamamoto Corporation is the world’s main supplier of high performance neoprene. Its seal represents quality, technology and innovation.
- 40 CELL: Yamamoto’s 40cell neoprene is the penultimate for flexibility, suppleness, fit and comfort. Second only to 44cell by the narrowest of margins and located in key high stretch areas on the Predator, Alpha and 3.8 suits, these panels contribute to providing a wetsuit swimming experience of the highest level.
- CLS: The Core Lateral Stabilizer (CLS) system is a revolutionary new feature that provides body alignment assistance. The effect of 5mm Exo-Cell side panels alongside the 4mm Exo-Lift front panel is that of a floation device - stabilizing the core by preventing lateral movement without restricting rolling. The result is an effortlessly streamlined body position, allowing less fatigue and so a faster time in the water.
- SCS: Acting as a coating over closed-cell neoprene, Super Composite Skin (SCS) has become the benchmark for coating the smoothskin neoprene used in triathlon wetsuits, to reduce friction and increase speed through the water. The micro-cell structure of the SCS coating repels water when in contact with air and reduces surface resistance when in contact with water. Less friction = more speed!
- Hydrolite: HydroLite panels make transition that extra bit faster using the super fast SCS (Nano ICE in the Predator) which combined with a special lining which absorbs less water to improve buoyancy while also being extremely sleek -making the suit fast to remove in transition saving you precious seconds.
- Infinity skin: It’s what’s on the inside that counts and Orca’s unique InfinitySkin lining plays an integral part in the unbelievable flexibility of our top end wetsuits. Constructed from a high stretch nylon, InfinitySkin is strategically placed where ultimate stretch is required and allows the wetsuit to move dynamically through your swim stroke.
- AERODOME 2: Beneath the dimpled surface of Orca’s Aerodome 39-cell neoprene are hundreds of air cavities, which provide 30% more buoyancy than normal 5mm neoprene. Aerodome panels are strategically placed around the heaviest parts of the body, lifting you into the optimum swimming position. Aerodome 2 is an upgrade that uses a new lining to increase flexibility and comfort.