The perfect option for the Openwater swimmer who appreciates the extra options offered by a two piece wetsuit, the Openwater RS1 wetsuit offers ultimate flexibility with enough added buyancy and warmth to conquer the seven seas in comfort.
- Two piece suit: Giving the wearer the perfect solution to finding the perfect fit. The top and bottom half of the suit can be selected in different sizes and joined together. Giving you the ideal fit for your long swims. The super stretchy material can be easily pulled on and off.
- Velcro Seal System: Replacing the traditional zipper, the velcro seal system offers greater stretch than a zipper so that the flexibility of the wetsuit is enhanced.
- Warm chest panel: 3mm 39cell Yamamoto Chest panel provides extra buoyancy and flexibility whilst still offering maximum flexibility.
- Yamamoto: The Yamamoto Corporation is the world’s main supplier of high performance neoprene. Its seal represents quality, technology and innovation.
- 40 Cell: Yamamoto’s 40cell neoprene is the penultimate for flexibility, suppleness, fit and comfort. Second only to 44cell by the narrowest of margins and located in key high stretch areas on the Predator, Alpha and 3.8 suits, these panels contribute to providing a wetsuit swimming experience of the highest level.
- SCS: Acting as a coating over closed-cell neoprene, Super Composite Skin (SCS) has become the benchmark for coating the smoothskin neoprene used in triathlon wetsuits, to reduce friction and increase speed through the water. The micro-cell structure of the SCS coating repels water when in contact with air and reduces surface resistance when in contact with water. Less friction = more speed!
- Hydrolite: HydroLite panels make transition that extra bit faster using the super fast SCS (Nano ICE in the Predator) which combined with a special lining which absorbs less water to improve buoyancy while also being extremely sleek -making the suit fast to remove in transition saving you precious seconds.
- Infinity skin: It’s what’s on the inside that counts and Orca’s unique InfinitySkin lining plays an integral part in the unbelievable flexibility of our top end wetsuits. Constructed from a high stretch nylon, InfinitySkin is strategically placed where ultimate stretch is required and allows the wetsuit to move dynamically through your swim stroke.