Be the first to write review
Zone3 Vanquish Man Triathlon Wetsuit
More info about exchanges and returns
Over the last six years the Vanquish has made a name for itself with its extreme flexibility, maximum buoyancy and overall comfort. It’s become not only the choice of the elite athletes but also some of the most experienced, regardless of swim ability. Ironman distance athletes love the suit for its high levels of comfort and flexibility around the shoulders and Sprint/Olympic distance athletes for its speed and mega-buoyancy.
The Zone3 Vanquish has been awarded ‘BEST IN CLASS’ 2016 by Triathlete, the largest triathlon magazine in the USA. This judgment pairs with the response from the top coaches and elite athletes who have tested the wetsuit. Many of them agree that the Vanquish takes performance and comfort to new levels and is incredibly fast.
The suit is designed to make sure the shoulder, arms, upper back and lats as flexible as possible and then combining this with some of the World's most buoyant materials around the quads, hips and glutes. This is how it's been achieved:
- Ultra thin one-peice shoulder panel - Maximum flexibility to increase your distance per stroke. This panel is only 1.5mm thick and made with Yamamoto's premium #40 SCS.
- Extending the area using high stretch fabric maximises your propulsion
- Sensory Catch Panel: Aeroforce fabric on the forearms gives an improved feeling and catch in the water. A double layer of high performance, water repellent Lycra fabric is used in the Vanquish.
- 3mm chest panel is used to further increase flexibility and allow maximum chest expansion, with a 5mm buoyancy panel built in.
- The hip and core areas are made up from a combination of three different materials, each with a thickness of 5mm which is the maximum allowed under ITU rules. These panels are:
- NBR construction side panels designed to work in unison with the buoyancy panel in the chest - commonly used in life jackets.
- Aerodome materials used on the front legs from the hips to the knees to help support the core leg muscles. With air bubbles built between the fabric layers.
- 39 cell SCS neoprene used on the glutes, again with a 5mm thickness
- New ultra thin laser cut neck panel: Comfort is further maximised with innovative new 1mm moulded collar which is so soft and light you’ll be questioning whether you even have your wetsuit on! It allows a tighter fit on the body without feeling any discomfort around the neck.
- Sensory Catch Panel: Aeroforce fabric is used on the forearms to give an improved feeling and catch in the water. Rather than a traditional rubber fabric, the Vanquish uses a double layer of high performance, water repellent Lycra-based fabric. This firstly reduces arm fatigue, as there is not as much buoyancy resistance during the catch phases of the stroke, but also allows the swimmer to improve their efficiency in the water. No water can enter the suit but you will feel the coolness of the water on the forearm panel which helps to align your hand and forearm during the stroke to give more propulsion and also a more natural feeling swim.
- Innovative Silk-Fit inner lining used on the body and legs to make the suit feel extremely comfortable next to the skin and also make putting the suit on easier than ever before.
- Aqua dynamic ‘SCS’ Nano coating applied to the neoprene meaning that there is almost no drag through the water.
- Zone3's trademark Pro Speed CuffsTM on the arms and the legs for rapid removal after the swim to ensure the quickest transitions, saving you vital time on any course.
- Downwards YKK zipper making the suit easy to put on and take off but also with an upwards breakaway zip design available.
- Combining Zone3 recognized red cuffs with stylish graphite neoprene on the arms and gold and gunmetal tones for an exclusive look. A suit with the looks to live up to its legendary performance.